Mentoring | Pricing | Options
Do you struggle with your editing, composition, photography, competition entries, qualifications and panel layouts? Or you are looking to improve your core skills? Julie Oswin’s mentoring and photography training will be personally designed for you and for your photography requirements, whatever level of photography you are at.
Why not choose a 1-2-1 mentoring session with Julie and iron out any problems you may have? Offering you excellent 1-2-1’s via a video link and shared screen. A bespoke programme built around your requirements which will enhance your photography for your Clients, Competitions and Qualifications.
For more information check out the options below or just pick up the phone and have a chat. Telephone 0114 437 2511 or email – [email protected]
What can I say about Julie! I have known her for a couple of years and her training is absolutely fantastic.
I have been on several of her courses and she teaches in a fun and straight forward way. She drip feeds you and doesn’t expect everything to go in all at once but she will go over it again and again until it clicks and then she will move on. Training is such an important thing in photography and mentoring with Jules I know I am in safe hands. Thoroughly recommended.
Julie is a very knowledgeable and a generous trainer. I found her to be very approachable and learned a great deal from her teachings. I can highly recommend Julie, whether you are looking to improve your standards overall or for competition entries. Money well spent. Associate Panel, February 2018
PREPARE YOUR IMAGESQualifications, Competitions & Clients
- Six one-hour monthly mentoring sessions taken over six months to develop your skills and presentation. An excellent programme to enhance your Photography for your Clients, Competitions, Qualifications and includes:-
- Finishing Images;
- Panel Layouts;
- Image Presentation;
- Improving your Photography;
- Constructive Critique;
- Photoshop Skills;
1-2-1 Bespoke MentoringBusiness of Photography
- TWELVE HOURS of bespoke mentoring exclusively designed for you and your photography business depending upon your specific needs and requirements. The programme is designed to give you support and confidence going forward to help you plan with your work/life balance.
- Delivered via 1-2-1 video lin;
- Market, Sell & Price appropriately;
- Website Review;
- START-UP BUSINESS?
- An excellent opportunity to build and create a Business Plan for your fledgeling business. Together we will develop the foundation stones that you require to kick start your photography and give you the necessary tools and understanding for financial growth.
1-2-1 MENTORINGVia Video Link on a 1-2-1
- One-hour mentoring session with Julie Oswin. The session will be designed and focussed on the specific areas of your photography needs, requirements and the level of training that you require.
- Improve your photography for Qualifications, Competitions and your Clients. Discuss your qualification panel and how to plan your layout and prepare your images.
- Your one-hour mentoring session will be via 1-2-1 video link and can be on any photography related topic:- Photoshop | Editing | Workflow | Marketing | Sales | Editing | Photography;
What photographers have to say!
Julie is quite simply fantastic. Julie has been working with me and my photography business for a couple of years giving both business advice and photography critique and training. Her wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry helped me break through a ceiling both financially and creatively.
“Listen and you will learn”! Her support has been priceless.
After having an amazing mentoring session with Julie I am looking at my images in a completely different way. I was trained in photography 20 years ago and after having a long break I’m finding my way back into it. Julie reassured me about having confidence in how I was taught back then and how to adapt to the change of digital. Thank you Julie. I will be back. xx
I found Julie’s recent Business of Photography Course extremely useful. A lot of topics were covered with some really great practical tips, based on Julie’s unrivalled experience as a social photographer.
I have already put her advice into practice, and it is bearing fruit.
High recommended course!
Frequently Asked Questions
CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVACY STATEMENT
Julie Oswin of Vision Media UK (hereafter referred to as Julie Oswin) agrees to respect the privacy of the relationship and the confidentiality of your product or service.
Julie Oswin may use your personal information to:
supply to you services that you purchase;
send to you statements and invoices;
collect payments from you; and
send you marketing communications, (where you have agreed to receive information by selecting the agreement box on the booking page or when you subscribe to receive newsletters etc.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Julie Oswin will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Julie Oswin will store all the personal information you provide on her secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
The Recipient agrees to respect the privacy of the relationship and the confidentiality of the information supplied by Julie Oswin and may use information provided for their own Photography Business and will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of said information.
The Recipient also agrees that any information relating to Julie Oswin’s Training Programme will not be shared, sold, gifted or offered as Training to other photographers without concern for the consequences and without expressed written permission.
PAYMENT VIA INSTALLMENTS
Julie uses a secure with end-to-end encryption video link which is top-rated for reliability reducing any travel costs and reduces the impact on the day-to-day running of your photography business and not forgetting child-care. The video link is such a great way to meet with HD video, clear audio and a shared screen for unified focus.
Julie Oswin Training also reserves the right to remove, cancel or alter the date of any of our training events. If this does happen then, we offer alternative dates, or a 100% credit note will be offered.
Prices for Mentoring as at 1st February 2019